Tuesday, September 13, 2005

To the Papi-Mobile!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We find our heroes in a tight spot, once again. They must save their defenseless teammates from the evil depredations of the evil Canadian gang known as the Blue Jays.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Bwahaha! Bow down to my evil power powers. Bwahahahaha!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Holy high heater Papi-Man! A squandered 5 run lead! Extra innings on the road! We've got to do something."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Indeed we must, Rob-Bon. They have Commissioner Timlin tied up on the mound and will *dramatic pause* stick him with the loss if we don't do something."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"HAAAALP!!!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"What can we do, Papi-Man?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I know what I must do."

Papi-Man uses every bit of his strength and cunning.....

*KAPOWIE*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Holy mango salsa, Papi-Man! A extra-inning homer! Amazing!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*pants and collapses* "That took all of my strength, Rob-Bon. I can do no more; it's up to you to save Commissioner Timlin and all of Red Sox Nation."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Papi-Man, I can't do this without you!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Yes, you can, my youthful ward. You have more strength than you know. You....."

(Papi-Man passes out)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Papi-Man? PAPI-MAAAAAAAN! "

Rob-Bon stands tall, and strides to the mound.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"For Red Sox Nation, and for Papi-Man, I will win this fight."

*ZOOM*
*BANG*
*KAPOW*
*BOING_OING-OING-OING*

As the dust clears, we see 3 outs upon the scoreboard, a 6-5 final score, and a lone figure striding off the field.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"My young apprentice, this day, you have become a man. Now let's go home, and I'll cook you some rice and beans."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Aw shucks, Papi-Man..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Uh, could someone untie me? Please? "

Tune in tomorrow, same Sox time, same Sox channel......