Monday, October 31, 2005

OH HOLY FUCKING HELL.


Theo go bye-bye.

I would yell at Theo. But it would just make me want to cry. So I'll yell at Lucchino instead.
hey,
Larrry Lucchino?

YOU STUPID ARROGANT NEGOTIATION LEAKING SOB, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR EGO FUCK UP THIS TEAM AND LET ONE OF THE BEST GMS IN BASEBALL WALK? I HATE YOU! YOU SUCK! I WILL CHOP YOU UP INTO LITTLE PIECES AND SET THEM ON FIRE AND FEED THEM TO RABID DOGS AND THEN PICK UP THE CRAP, AND SET IT ON FIRE AGAIN, AND THEN I WILL DO SOMETHING ELSE NASTY, THAT I HAVEN'T THOUGHT UP YET.

Plus, Manny wants out. He hates Boston. Or at least he does this week.

Fuck you goddamn stalking fanboys and WEEI whining pussies, screwing this up for the rest of us. YOU are the reason that the rest of us get a bad name.

fuck. fuck.
I wish this day didn't happen.
fuck.
I want to be simply happy that the Pats won last night. I want to be simply ecstatic that Tedy's back on the field playing. I want to go out trick-or-treating.( Which is frowned upon if performed college students.)
I want to be five again, and not understand all of this, and have my mother tell me it'll be alright. Which she probably will. Because she is much calmer and smarter then me.
But most of all, I want Theo to not quit. I want to lie on the floor and beat my arms and scream and make him come back.
But I won't. Because he won't.
And it's a long, cold winter ahead of us.